HR & Administrator roles & responsibilities
The main roles & responsibilities of the HR and Administration Department of the Woodcraft Centre Limited is to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave.
HR administrators will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement.
The details roles & responsibilities for the HR and Administrator include:
• Forming and maintaining employee records
• Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
• Communicating with external partners
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
• Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
• Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
• Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
HR & Administration Departement
Woodcraft Centre Limited